By using the Coastal Community Church Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Coastal Community Church reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service in accordance with the Change of Terms section specified in this document. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete your online giving or event registration.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Coastal Community Church cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support via phone is only provided during Coastal Community Church office hours. (Monday-Thursday, 8 AM – 4 PM) Otherwise, you can email
for assistance, and we will have a staff member reply to your email on the next business day.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Coastal Community Church does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Coastal Community Church shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Coastal Community Church has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Coastal Community Church to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Monk Development and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Coastal Community Church (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card or bank account number is required for all financial transactions.
- Tithes and offerings will be refunded upon request. All other transactions will be refunded in accordance with the terms of each specific event, trip or purchase.
Third-party sites, Solicitation, Products, and Services
Our sites may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
We may use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter, or news regarding our services. An unsubscribe link is available in the email.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may capture personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as comments, user opinions and/or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- You use co-branded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a co-branded service within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We believe that your actions violate applicable laws, Terms of Service, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Changes to Terms
We may change our Terms of Service, provided that any changes are reasonable and consistent with applicable law and industry norms.